Technology, Med/Tech, Fin/Tech, Engineering and Manufacturing
Help your female leaders become Champions for themselves and each other so your company has a Pipeline of articulate, professionals ready to step into bigger roles.
- For 12 Female Senior Professionals and Front-line Supervisors and Managers in Your Company
- Confidential Monthly Meetings for 2-Hours
- Facilitated by Katharine Halpin
- Mix of Face to Face and ZOOM Meetings with Recordings
- “Lean In” Circle Sharing and Mutual Support
- Facilitated Discussions and Sharing
call Katharine for current pricing: 602-266-1961
- ATHENA International Principles
- Live Authentically
- Learn Constantly
- Advocate Fiercely
- Act Courageously
- Foster Collaboration
- Build Relationships
- Give Back
- Halpin Self-Leadership Methods and Tools
- Each Participant’s own Strengths Profile
- Confidential, one-on-one Coaching Opportunity Monthly
About The Facilitator
Katharine Halpin founded The Halpin Companies in 1995 to fill a void she saw everyday in her CPA career. Leaders were focused primarily on the legal and financial aspects of corporate growth and not on the people aspects. Since 1995 Halpin Clients have grown their shareholder value, revenues and profits by 2-3x simply by using her proven methods. Katharine’s methods foster innovation by getting the right people in the right roles, focused on the right priorities.
Katharine is the author of Alignment for Success: Bringing Out the Best in Yourself, Your Teams, and Your Company and The Respond, Not React Playbook. Both are available on Amazon and Goodreads. Since 1995 she has been a popular speaker across the country for associations such as the American Institute of CPAs, the Alliance of M&A Advisors, NAWBO and a variety of industry associations.