ATHENA Valley of the Sun and the Wi2 Co-Lab are proud to announce that our PowerLink® program is now accepting applications for our July 2020 Cohort in Arizona. All applications will be given consideration and six women will be selected to the cohort.
PowerLink® is a six (6) month personal and professional development program for Women Business Owners. It includes an analysis of your business, access to a panel of business experts for advice, as well as personalized guidance and peer support for the entire length of your program.
The criteria for entry to this program are as follows:
· Business must be at least 50% owned and actively managed by a woman.
· Minimum of two (2) years in operation.
· Minimum of the equivalent of two (2) full-time employees (including the owner).
· Annual revenues of at least $250,000 for retail or manufacturing businesses.
· Annual revenues of at least $100,000 for service businesses.
· Clearly defined company objectives/goals with explicit reasons for seeking ATHENA PowerLink’s® assistance in meeting those objectives/goals.
If you are interested in an opportunity to strategically elevate your business through world class personal and professional development, please apply via the link below. Also, if you know anyone else who may be qualified and interested, please forward this communication to her.
To apply, complete an application at: ATHENA PowerLink Application
If you have questions before applying, contact the AVOS PowerLink® Program Director, Kaleigh Williams at 623.244.2238.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Program Director, AVOS PowerLink
Owner, HiEnergy Consulting, LLC
Chief Experience Officer Wi2 CoLab