ATHENA Membership Join Us
BENEFIT from the collective knowledge and expertise among the women leaders in your community.
Which membership is right for you?
Emerging ATHENA – For those who are the owner of a small business or wish to grow their leadership potential through community involvement, service on non-profit boards or action committees and leadership within service organizations, church groups or student organizations.
Emerging ATHENA meetings will be held on a monthly basis (except in July)
1-year membership $200
Student Membership –
To help develop future women leaders, we are offering a student membership. Students must include University name and Student ID.
1-year membership is $65
Affiliate Membership –
To promote sisterhood and support our fellow woman leaders, ATHENA Valley of the Sun will be offering affiliate membership. To register, obtain ATHENA Valley of the Sun’s code from your affiliate organization.
1-year membership is $100
ATHENA Executive Leadership Certificate and Membership – Leadership Certificate offered in partnership with ATHENA International and Acacia University.
- Emerging membership in ATHENA Valley of the Sun for one year with member rates for meetings.
- Membership in ATHENA International for one year with access to ATHENA Leadership Academy with monthly live webinars
- Recognition during the Award event on Feb. 28, 2019
- Monthly Zoom Videoconferencing forums with all participants to cover content. (Sept. Oct. Nov. Jan. March April May)
- 3 individual coaching sessions for 1 hour each.
- Certificate of completion from Acacia University as completing the ATHENA Executive Leadership certificate program.
Content: You will be provided materials on the ATHENA Leadership Model® for application to your cohort discussion forums.
Requirements: Participate in monthly cohort discussion forums to be held via Zoom.US videoconferencing on Tuesday evenings from 7pm-8:30pm, faciliated by Dr. Susan Taffer.
Cost: $800 (a $1000.00 value proposition)
This offer is good only until Sept. 1, 2018, Cohort number 2 will start in September. Additional cohorts will be offered in the future.