BENEFIT from the collective knowledge and expertise among the women leaders in your community.
Which membership is right for you?
Emerging ATHENA – For those who are the owner of a small business or wish to grow their leadership potential through community involvement, service on non-profit boards or action committees and leadership within service organizations, church groups or student organizations.
Emerging ATHENA meetings will be held on a monthly basis (except in July)
1-year membership $200
Being ATHENA – For those who are at the manager or director level in for-profit organizations or an Executive Director of a non-profit or those responsible for a product/service line of the business including budget and employee supervision.
Being ATHENA meetings will be held quarterly, where you will dive deeper into the ATHENA principles and apply them to current work-related issues that are directly affecting you as a leader. These meetings will give you the opportunity to have meaningful conversations with women leaders in similar roles and situations as you. Being members also can attend Emerging ATHENA meetings at any time and must attend 1 Emerging ATHENA event per year.
1-year membership $350
Be ATHENA – For Senior Executives/C-suite of an organization with over $10M revenue and 300 employees. President of a large public organization, or serving on a for-profit board of directors.
Be ATHENA meetings will be held quarterly, where you will dive deeper into the ATHENA principles and apply them to current work-related issues that are directly affecting you as a leader. These meetings will give you the opportunity to have meaningful conversations with women leaders in similar roles and situations as you. Be members also can attend Emerging ATHENA meetings at any time and must attend 1 Emerging ATHENA event and 1 Being ATHENA event per year.
1-year membership is $500
ATHENA Leadership Certificate and Membership – Leadership Certificate offered in partnership with ATHENA International and Acacia University.
- Basic membership in ATHENA Valley of the Sun
- Attendance at all six monthly meetings: September 7, October, November, January, Feb, and April
- Attendance to the ATHENA HAIL Award event with reserved seating for those completing the Certificate Program.
- Recognition in the program and during the Award event on March 8, 2018
- Monthly Zoom meeting with all participants to cover content.
- 3 individual coaching sessions for 1 hour each.
- Certificate of completion from Acacia University as completing the ATHENA Leadership certificate program.
- Content: a deep dive into the ATHENA Leadership Principles to include coaching on how to enhance your strengths, face leadership challenges and master your leadership capacity.
Cost: $600 (a $1000.00 value proposition)
This offer is good only until Sept. 1, 2017, as the coursework will begin with our Sept. 7th monthly meeting. Additional cohorts will be offered in the future.
Student Membership –
To help develop future women leaders, we are offering a student membership. Students must include University name and Student ID.
1-year membership is $65
Affiliate Membership –
To promote sisterhood and support our fellow woman leaders, ATHENA Valley of the Sun will be offering affiliate membership. To register, obtain ATHENA Valley of the Sun’s code from your affiliate organization.
1-year membership is $100