10:30 am - 1:30 pm
In honor of International Women’s Day, ATHENA Valley of the Sun will be hosting the 2nd Annual ATHENA Awards.
Join us for an event honoring and celebrating women of all ages and stages of leadership.
- Learn how women inspire change locally and globally
- Support leadership development for women in all communities
- Be motivated by the stories of the ATHENAS being honored.
- Unite with women in our community
- Discover attributes of leadership traits intuitive to women
ATHENA honors the highest level of professional excellence coupled with the values of giving back and the responsibility for opening leadership opportunities for others. Honoring successful women in business encourages others to both envision and strive for their highest potential. The long-term vision is to achieve a balance in the voices of leadership.
This inspiring event will honor ATHENA Leadership Award honoree, renowned psychologist, speaker and best-selling author, Dr. Eileen Borris. You will also hear stories of six HAIL honorees chosen for their leadership demonstrating one of the following ATHENA Principles: Live Authentically, Learn Constantly, Advocate Fiercely, Foster Collaboration or Build Relationships.
ATHENA Valley of the Sun (AVOS) strives to Support, Honor and Develop the next generation of women leaders. From this year’s Young ATHENA program, ten outstanding young women who lead in their communities, will serve as emcees for the event.
We invite you to spend International Women’s Day with us, celebrating the achievements of women.
Thursday, March 8, 2018
Luncheon Event 11:00am-1:30pm
Phoenix Airport Marriott
Proceeds provide leadership programs to women. All monetary sponsorships and donations are tax deductible.
Tickets for this event are $85 for non-members and $75 for members. If you are an ATHENA VOS member, please login with your username to see all available purchasing options.
Table’s of 8 are available for purchase, see tickets for details.
Last Day to Register is March 2nd
By attending this event, you automatically give your permission to be photographed and/or video-recorded by the ATHENA staff for print, internet content or another medium, unless you direct otherwise.
Thank you to the ATHENA Leadership principle sponsors:
- Build Relationships – Fry’s Food stores
- Act Courageously – The Rob and Melani Walton Foundation
- Live Authentically-Freeport McMoRan
- Learn Constantly-Kolbe Corp
- Foster Collaboration-Patient Wellness Collaboration
- Advocate Fiercely-Global Chamber of Commerce
Phoenix Airport Marriott